> Mission Spring Creek Apartments
- Emergency Services are bad
- Office Mail Pick-up is slow
- Our Grounds Keeping service is horrible
- It is in a Terrible location
- Online service doesnt work
- Pet Poop littered Community
- Laundry Service is poor
- Two Old Pools that are never clean
- Maintenance that you have to call 3-4 times to get it right
Pet Policy Stinks!!!:
Mission Spring Creek apartment homes accept both Dogs and Cats as long as you pay a huge fee!!! Also there are certain size and breed restrictions. A maximum of (im not sure) pets are accepted, but not a lot... Pet interviews must be conducted onsite where they treat your pet like a piece of meat... (maybe they wanna eat it...) to determine the eligibility of your pet. Some breeds aren't even permitted. Please contact our lousy staff to ask about restrictions.
Apartment's Horrific Features
- Three Bedroom Floor Plans that look like someone pooped on the walls for paint...
- Kitchens with Bar the Kitchen stinks, literally!!
- Fireplaces that do not work
- Dining Areas is part of the living room, not spacious
- Mini Utility Rooms
- Full-size Washer/Dryer Connections(they actually have these)
- Small Patios/Balconies they charge if you leave anything on them!!!